DAC CJC-1295 is a growth hormone production stimulator consisting of 30 amino acids and having a long half-life of about 2 weeks. DAC CJC-1295 directly affects the release of growth hormone from the pituitary gland. This peptide is one of the most popular in bodybuilding and directly competes with anabolic steroids, but unlike them it has no side effects, and in addition to muscle growth and strength it gives additional bonuses: improves the quality of the immune system, improves the condition of the skin, hair, nails, improves sleep quality, increases vitality.
100% secure payments
We guarantee 100% safe delivery
if you do not receive the product, it will be sent free of charge at our expense
Mechanism of action
The effect of CJC-1295 DAC is comparable to the effect of artificial growth hormone, but this peptide stimulates the body to secrete its own growth hormone. For a long time, this product was not available to the average consumer, and its price was very high due to large investments in the development of the drug. Therefore, it was available only to leading athletes in developed countries. Currently, pharmaceutical companies have lowered prices, and the drug has entered the domestic market of many countries.
CJC-1295 DAC binds to transport albumins and it is the ability to bind to transport proteins and the protective effect of DAC on the peptide molecule itself that ensures the stability and long half-life of the drug. This product activates the anterior pituitary gland and stimulates the production of somatotropic hormone (aka GR), mainly through the cAMP-dependent pathway. CJC-1295 DAC has properties similar to somatoliberin (or growth hormone releasing hormone). The main advantage of CJC-1295 DAC is to maintain a steady growth of GR and IGF-1 without an increase in prolactin levels, which leads to intense fat loss and increases protein synthesis and has a long-term effect.
- improvement of the skin condition. It becomes durable, but plastic, stretch marks, fine wrinkles and other skin defects are eliminated;
- disease resistance increases. The body works more efficiently ensuring the reliable functioning of the immune system;
- increased bone density. This is important for athletes who regularly expose the body to superphysiological overloads.
- acceleration of metabolic processes. This peptide supports the rapid burning of adipose tissue and the removal of its products from the body;
- acceleration of tissue healing after injury. Athletes often face injuries, so a quick recovery is a great advantage for them;
- power boost;
- increase in the size of muscle fibers;
- fast utilization of fat reserves;
- strengthening of ligaments and joints;
- improved sleep quality.