Boldenone Undecylenate (Boldenona-E) is also known to many as Equipoise. An anabolic agent originally developed by CIBA for veterinary use. It was supposed to use the drug for cattle and horses. However, later EQ began to be used in power and other sports. Equipoise is created by binding the ester undecylenate to the structure of the hormone boldenone. After that, it is possible to add sterile oils and a solvent similar to benzyl alcohol to create an oil-based suspension that can be administered intramuscularly.
Trade names of the drug that you may have heard about:
- Ganabol, Ultragain, Equigan, Boldabol, Bolden, Boldabolic, Equibol, Equidex, Boldoject, Mitgan.
The drug is quite versatile and can be used both on "DRYING” and during the WEIGHT GAIN cycle. According to many sources, boldenone is a good alternative to nandrolone decaonate. That is, boldenone shows the same positive effects, provided there are no unpleasant phenomena characteristic of the "DECA". It is a good replacement for the soundboard used by lifters.
Boldenone is a unique drug of its kind, which is used to increase endurance and production of so-called Red blood cells (RBCs) or RED blood CELLS. These red blood cells are responsible for transporting oxygen, carbon dioxide and contain hemoglobin. Boldenone is also used to increase muscle mass (as mentioned earlier). Due to such rich properties of the substance, it deserves special attention by considering each of its effects:
- A set of high-quality muscle mass. Due to the high anabolic and low androgenic activity, as well as the almost complete absence of conversion to estrogens, the drug provides small, but stable and ”high-quality" muscle gains. In addition, there is no pronounced rollback after the course, which in the case of other steroids is most often explained by the removal of excess water and glycogen from muscle tissue.
- Increased appetite, which is a distinctive feature of boldenone relative to other anabolics. This effect helps to increase the intake of food, and therefore increases muscle gains and recovery between workouts.
- An increase in erythropoietin (EPO) is a stimulating factor, and therefore, there is an increase in the number of red blood cells, and, consequently, a higher availability of oxygen for blood cells and more hemoglobin. This feature of the drug makes it effective for use in sports requiring maximum endurance. That is why it is extremely common to use boldenone in athletics, martial arts, football, baseball, etc. Also, this feature can noticeably enhance the effect of "pumping” and venosity, which will definitely attract bodybuilders at the stage of preparation for the performance.
- An increase in strength indicators without significant increases in their own weight. Thanks to this, boldenone becomes a good choice for athletes trying to stay in a stable weight category, provided that the result increases at the same time. However, competing athletes should take into account that the drug can be detected in the body up to 18 months, therefore, due care is required when preparing for competitions.
- The possibility for use in women, due to the relatively low androgenic activity and the low probability of the appearance of the effects of masculinization. Of course, this is appropriate only when using low dosages with a short duration of the course. Also, the absence of significant androgenic manifestations prevents the development of prostate hypertrophy and baldness in men.